Enjoy hot or cold drinks on the go with this stylish stainless steel tumbler! This reusable tumbler with a metal straw is a perfect combo for hot or cold drinks at any time of the day.
• High-grade stainless steel tumbler
• 20 oz (600 ml)
• Tumbler size: 3.11″ × 8.42″ (7.9 cm × 21.4 cm)
• Straw and lid included with the tumbler
• A cylindrical shape (top to bottom) featuring 360 printable area
• Matte finish
• Protective color layer (varnish)
2-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
See each listing for sizing details
We do bulk orders almost all the time. Reach out to us so we can give you a private quote. A lot of the bulk pricing can change depending on our workflow, material and the quantity.
⇝ CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- WASHING: Machine wash lukewarm or cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- DRYING: Hang-dry for the longest life or tumble-dry on low.
- IRONING: Medium iron inside-out ONLY if necessary. Do NOT iron the design area.
- Do NOT use bleach
- Do NOT use fabric softeners
- Do NOT dry clean
⇝ HOW TO MEASURE
1. Take a tee you already own and it fits you well.
2. Lay it down the T-Shirt on a flat hard surface and smooth out any wrinkles you might see.
3. Measure the length by measuring from the highest point of the shoulder to the desired hemline.
4. Measure the chest width by placing the tape close under the arms and measure from one side to another.
5. Record the measurements and compare them to the ones listed on our size guide below.
⇝ COLOR DISCLAIMER
Various factors such as your screen resolution, color settings, display type, lighting conditions during photoshoot, and the fact that each person sees colors differently, can all affect how the colors are displayed on the Internet. Consequently, actual colors may slightly vary.